Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are an important part of any home safety plan. Salem, VA is no exception. Homeowners in Salem, VA should have at least one smoke and carbon monoxide detector on each level of their home. It is also a good idea to have a detector in each bedroom.
At Cline Electrical Service, we can help you choose the right smoke and carbon monoxide detectors for your Salem, VA home. We can also install them for you.
Benefits Of Smoke And Carbon Monoxide Detector In Salem, VA
1. Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors can save lives. In the event of a fire, they can give you and your family early warning so that you can evacuate the premises and call for help.
2. They can also help prevent carbon monoxide poisoning by alerting you to the presence of this deadly gas in your home.
3. Installing detectors are relatively inexpensive and easy to do, so there’s no excuse not to have them in your home.
If you’re a homeowner in Salem, VA, make sure you have smoke and carbon monoxide detectors installed. It could save your life or the life of someone you love.
Signs You Should Service Your Smoke And Carbon Monoxide Detector In Salem, VA!
- If your detector is more than 10 years old, it may need to be replaced.
- If it’s been a while since you’ve tested your detector, or if you can’t remember the last time you did, it’s time for a test.
- If the battery is dead or dying, replace it immediately.
- If your detector goes off and there’s no sign of smoke or carbon monoxide, call a professional to check it out. It could be a false alarm, but it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Don’t take chances with your safety. If you have any concerns about your smoke or carbon monoxide detector in Salem, VA, call a professional today. Contact Cline Electrical Service at 540-380-3886 to schedule an appointment.